We are equipped and have the expertise to handle all our customers worldwide sea freight requirements.
Our well-established networks with the world’s major carriers and liners, along with our strategic partnerships worldwide, provide us with access to the leading-edge technology and supply chain excellence that makes us the company of choice for so many.
Whether you are looking for a port-to-port or door-to-door delivery solution, we can help – and with people on the ground in many countries, we can ensure consistency in our service levels around the world.
Our vast experience and robust infrastructure, combined with the trademark efficiency of our dedicated team, ensures we consistently provide an efficient, flexible, and cost-effective global service with reliable transit times.
For additional peace of mind, you can subscribe on our website to track your goods in transit. Our sophisticated tracking system allows you to you track at any time. You can also set up alerts for regular updates that will be sent directly to you.
If required, we can also provide customs clearance as well as the processing of all the necessary documentation.
Our sea freight services include:
- Full Container Services (FCL)
- Less than Container Load (LCL)
- Customs clearance
- Door-to-door services
- Container pick-up & delivery
- Heavy machinery transport
- Break-bulk & RORO services
When to use Sea Freight
Cargo is sent by sea freight when time is not an issue and you are looking to send a heavy weight shipment or bulky items overseas economically.
Cargo can be sent by sea freight with a few modules:
Full Container Load (FCL)
FCL containers are used when you have enough cargo to load either in one container or more. There are a few types and sizes of containers such as 20’DC (20 Foot Dry Container), 40’DC (40 Foot Dry Container), 40’HC (40 Foot Dry High Cub), and 45’HC (45 Foot Dry High Cub).
Less Container Load (LCL)
LCL containers are used when you don’t have enough cargo to load in one container alone. We will consolidate your cargo with other cargo to fill the container and ship to the same destination. Charges are based on the size of your cargo in cubic metres.
Used when your cargo is oversized and overweight and can’t be loaded into a container. This cargo will just be loaded onto a vessel and not put into a container. Some examples below:
- Bulk cargo is used for oversize or overweight items that cannot be loaded into containers. This cargo will be loaded directly onto the vessel.
- Roll-on/Roll-off – vessels designed to carry wheeled cargo, such as auto mobiles, trucks, semi-trailer trucks, trailers, and rail road cars, that are driven on and off the ship on their own wheels.
- Lift-on/Lift-off – vessels which use a crane to load and unload cargo.