Our experienced team provides reliable, fully personalized, cost-effective air freight services to suit your time-critical domestic and international needs.
All our air freight is shipped on first-class airlines to ensure reliability and efficiency, and our services include customs clearance as well as the processing of all the necessary documentation.
Whether you are looking for a port-to-port or door-to-door delivery solution, we can help – and with people on the ground in many countries, we can ensure consistency in our service levels around the world.
Our vast experience and robust infrastructure, combined with the trademark efficiency of our dedicated team, ensures we consistently provide “an efficient, flexible, and cost effective service, with reliable transit times.”
For additional peace of mind, you can subscribe on our website to track your goods in transit. Our sophisticated tracking system allows you to you track any time.
You can also set up alerts for regular updates that will be sent directly to you
Some of our major air freight routes include:
- Exports – From major Australian and NZ airports to Korea, Dubai, China
- Imports – South East Asia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore and Indonesia
When to use Air Freight
Cargo is generally sent by air freight when shipment’s are time-sensitive.
The Facts: Sea freight vs Air freight
- More expensive than sea freighting but much faster, increasingly reliable and easier to track. Hence, the predominant option for those who need both security and guarantee that their shipments will arrive by a specific time.
- Since air freighting can access locations globally via airports, it isn’t restricted to cargo seaports and land locked countries, which itself can cost and delay transit times.
- Transit from Australia usually takes two days by air, and 40 days by sea.
- Lesser destination stops with air.
- Shipping fees take into account the origin and destination combined by the volume. Whilst air freight rates are calculated based on the origin airport code, destination airport code, and the products total weight.
Please use the buttons below to request an Air Freight quote:
Items up to 20kg
Use this form if you have an item that is 20kg or less. These items are usually delivered door to door and will be delivered by the postal service.
Up to 20kg
Items over 20kg
Use this form if you have items over 20kgs.
Items Over 2000kg Unit Load Device (ULD)
Use this form if you have items over 2000kg.
Over 20kg and ULDs